I’ve been enjoying following the Charming Girls Club and have decided to “make a commitment” (OMG) and join this club. I am always inspired by what these girls create, as well as their ability to make goals and achieve them. I’m hoping that some of their talent and organizational skills will rub off on me, as a club member.
While you may not think these are lofty, here are my goals:
1) Clean my sewing room in August. I mean really clean it. Block time the beginning of each month to work on this, but try to hard to keep it orderly.
2) Finish a minimum of two charity projects a month.
3) Cut fabric for my first Schnibble project, that I’ll commit to finishing by September. And determine which Schnibble to make for this fall.
4) Update my goals, after I’ve cleaned & organized my sewing room.
5) Have fun, enjoy, create, inspire, and encourage others to do the same, as well as expand upon our talents!
6) Enjoy making new friends in the Charming Girls Club.