First, I want to clarify that while the Pets on Quilts Show closes on the 21st (midnight PST), the benefit of virtual quilt shows is that all the entries will be viewable anytime after the show.
I want to thank three new sponsors that have generously donated prizes:
I also want to encourage everyone to check out the rules for this show, list of prizes and categories of prizes as this may help you win prizes. There are many wonderful prizes and many ways to win. While those that enter a Pet on Quilt in this show have many chances to win prizes, so do viewers, and voters. I’m just fearful some may have ignored some opportunities to win prizes. For example:
1) Follow SewCalGal and leave a comment to let me know you are a follower, to get entered.
2) Enter a Pet on Quilt (real pet, pet themed quilt, or even an EQ6/EQ7 pet theme design). You just need to enter by end of day on 8/21.
3) Vote for your favorite Pet on Quilts, to get entered.
4) View quilts in the show and leave a comment on any of the SewCalGal posts about this show, and you’ll be entered to win a prize. And, it would be very nice if you could leave a comment on the blog post of those who entered the the show.
5) View ALL of the quilts in the show AND leave a comment on every blog post, for every entry. Come back and leave a comment on this post to let me know you have viewed ALL of the quilts and what # of quilts you viewed. This is a tricky rule, as there is a timing factor. You post a comment too early and more quilts get entered, if someone else comes in and has viewed more quilts, they will be the winner under this rule. Tip: Be the last, or one of the last to enter. But be sure to visit all the entries and leave a comment on each. If audited and you overlooked something, you are disqualified.
When you do leave a comment, you may want to share insight on what prizes you may want to win. I can’t guarantee, but I’ll try to match prizes up with the interest of the winner. An example of such a comment might be “Enjoying the show, Mary (#5,14, 28)”. Or send me an email to let me know what you are interested in.
I’m maintaining a spreadsheet with all the ways one can win a prize and logging info on what prize you may want!
Sadly, there are several no-reply bloggers and Anonymous bloggers that I have no way to contact, should they win. Those posting comments via the anonymous option need to leave their contact info, if they wish to win a prize. Bloggers with no reply settings can check for tips on changing their settings on my page where the tab at the top of my blog is labeled “giveaways & contests“, or leave your email address in your comment if you are not certain.
Shortly after the show closes on the 21st (midnight PST), a post will be made to announce the winners. The winners will have five days to claim their prizes, or another name will be drawn for that prize.
It may seem complicated to review all the rules, categories of prizes, list of prizes, show entries, etc. But, just like visiting any big show there is a lot to see and do. Always easy to overlook a great opportunity and later be sorry, thus I hope you’ll take time to review these tips, if you want to increase your chances for winning prizes in this show. And, if it becomes too much, don’t worry about it…just enjoy the show.
I hope you are enjoying the Pets on Quilts Show. I know I am.