For bloggers, if you want to share this badge on your blog you are welcome to copy the badge and post with a link to this page, or use the following html code:
<a href=”http://quiltshopgal.com/creativegoodness-weekly-linky-parties/ ” target=”_blank”><img src=” https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7539/16290863335_47875e6954.jpg” width=”180″ height=”240″ “/></a>
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Every Friday, QuiltShopGal hosts a #CreativeGoodness linky party, where all forms of creativity are welcome. It is all about ~ Creating ~ Sharing ~ Inspiring. Bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to share anything they have created and want to share! There will also be an “Optional” theme each month:
– January:- Winter Blues and Whites, Primatives, #NewGoodness
– February: Reds, Pinks, Valentines
– March: Greens, St. Patricks Day
– April: Pastels, Spring, Easter
– May: Blues, Greens, Creams, Flowers
– June: Whites, Brides,Weddings, Anniversaries, #SummerCamp
– July: Red, White and Blues (Patriotic), #KidfriendlyProjects, #SummerCamp
– August: Summer Colors, #KidfriendlyProjects, #SummerCamp
– September: Primatives, #FallGoodness
– October: Orange, Black, Purples
– November: Primatives, Browns and Blacks
– December: Holidays, Sweets, Blues, Silver, Reds, Greens, Whites, #GlitterGoodness
1) Sharing is quite flexible and open to Bloggers and non-Bloggers.
2) Like non-Bloggers, Bloggers can share old things. But, of course, I do appreciate those that take time to write new posts, as well as those that encourage others to come join these weekly parties. As you can only share an old project one time, you’ll need to remember if you shared it previously. Thus, sharing new blog posts is so much easier to know if you have previously shared (or not). I do want to clarify, participants in other challenges (eg. 2015 FMQ Challenge) also have the option of sharing in these weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties, as appropriate.
3) Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party.
4) When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, periodically I will showcase a participant and their entry to help increase awareness and inspire others.
5) Winners of “surprise prizes” will receive an email. If they do not wish to claim their prize, or they do not claim it within 5 days, their prize goes back into the pool for a future drawing. Due to my schedule, no prizes will be awarded for June-July-August, but we’ll have a larger prize pool in the Fall that will include participants who shared during the summer months.
6) A new linky party will be hosted on QuiltShopGal every Friday. I hope you’ll come join the fun.
QuiltShopGal wants to encourage #CreativeGoodness, for all forms of creativity, as well as all ages. But I need your help. I want to host weekly linky parties where bloggers and non-bloggers can share what they have created, for the theme of the week! This is all about creating, sharing, and inspiring, but periodically we’ll have some sponsored giveaways
Here is a list of links to previous #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties:
[catlist name=creativegoodness-weekly-linky-parties numberposts=55]
~ Create ~ Share ~ Inspire ~ #CreativeGoodness ~
If you are interested in being a sponsor of a #CreativeGoodness Linky Party, where you might give a handmade item, or other creative prize, please email me at: